A fulltime position is available for an unlicensed or Licensed Outpatient Therapist to provide services for our Agency. This position will provide services in the Gaylord office as well as a couple of days in St. Peter. Sioux Trails offers a competitive base salary plus the opportunity to earn an incentive each quarter, a nice recognition for your hard work and dedication.
Sioux Trails also has a learning environment, encouraging growth in numerous ways, which allows you to broaden your client base and have a dynamic work experience, connecting with colleagues across our agency.
- Provide outpatient clinical services such as intake, referrals, diagnostic assessments, treatment planning and psychological testing as license permits
- Provide services within the Sioux Trails clinic as case load dictates.
- Provide individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Participate in providing crisis coverage including assessment and intervention as needed. On-call coverage shared across the agency and is limited
- Participates as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team, attending peer review and consultation and supervision
- Masters, Psy.D., or Ph.D. from an accredited academic program
- Licensed or working toward licensure in the State of MN as an LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW
Competitive compensation plus:
- Quarterly Performance Incentive opportunity (cash in your pocket!)
- Generous paid vacation and sick beginning year 1
- 403b Retirement plan with discretionary employer match
- Educational and CEU opportunities through Relias Platform - at no cost to you!
- Medical insurance coverage; 2 plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Wear Insurance
- Life and AD&D provided at no cost; Voluntary Life, AD&D, add-on available
- Voluntary plans available through Colonial Life
- 10 paid Holidays
- National Health Services Corps certified