A fulltime position is available for an unlicensed or Licensed Outpatient Therapist to provide services to clients in our Agency as well as the Madelia Schools. This person could work out of St. James or Mankato office, depending on which is a better fit for their location.
Sioux Trails offers a competitive base salary and great benefit package. We have a wonderful agency atmosphere, supportive work culture and environment. In addition, we have a learning environment, encouraging growth in numerous ways, which allows you to broaden your client base and have a dynamic work experience, connecting with colleagues across our agency.
- Provide outpatient clinical services such as intake, referrals, diagnostic assessments, treatment planning and psychological testing as license permits
- Provide outpatient clinical services as above in area schools and in this case, Madelia Public Schools.
- Provide services within the Sioux Trails clinic as case load dictates.
- Provide individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Participate in providing crisis coverage including assessment and intervention as needed. On-call coverage shared across the agency and is limited
- Participates as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team, attending peer review and consultation and supervision
- Masters, Psy.D., or Ph.D. from an accredited academic program
- Licensed or working toward licensure in the State of MN as an LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW
Competitive compensation plus:
- Generous paid vacation and sick beginning year 1
- 403b Retirement plan with discretionary employer match
- Educational and CEU opportunities through Relias Platform - at no cost to you!
- Medical insurance coverage; 2 plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Wear Insurance
- Life and AD&D provided at no cost; Voluntary Life, AD&D, add-on available
- Voluntary plans available through Colonial Life
- 10 paid Holidays
- National Health Services Corps certified