A fulltime position is available for a Licensed Outpatient Therapist to provide services in our Gaylord and Mankato areas. Ideal candidates will be open to seeing children, adolescents and adults.
Sioux Trails offers a competitive base salary, free health insurance through the end of December, a full benefit package and generous paid time off banks of both sick and vacation time.
- Provide outpatient clinical services such as intake, referrals, diagnostic assessments, treatment planning.
- Provide individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team, attending peer review and consultation and supervision
- Masters, Psy.D., or Ph.D. from an accredited academic program
- Licensed or working toward licensure in the State of MN as an LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW
Competitive compensation plus:
- 15 paid vacation days and 12 paid sick days beginning year 1
- 403b Retirement plan with discretionary employer match
- Educational and CEU opportunities through Relias Platform - at no cost to you!
- Medical insurance coverage; 2 plan options (FREE coverage for employee)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Wear Insurance
- Life and AD&D provided at no cost; Voluntary Life, AD&D, add-on available
- Voluntary plans available through Colonial Life
- 10 paid Holidays
- National Health Services Corps certified